Today, the entire world is struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic, and in no time its implications are discernible on the global economy and thus its grave impact on academic process seems inevitable.
With the pandemic throwing students into a pall of disappointment, there is no denying that the admission and application process is going to take a toll on students’ plans to get their dream college in a reputed university.
Any college aspirant at this point of time must be filled in with the accurate information to come out of this crisis with an offer letter in their hand from a reputed college. But finding the right facts at the right time can be a challenge, so how to deal with this situation!
Before you dive into the magical arena of the World Wide Web and get tempted by the paid PR and marketing of highly publicized colleges and universities, you need to read, research and seek advice.
Don’t worry, we have everything you need to find a ‘perfect college’ and this article right here is your very own personal college admission advisor.
We will explain how you can spot and select the right college for you in three simple ways.
- Choose the right Course and Subjects – Although students these days are well informed and clear in their career approach, still choosing the right course after school is integral to build a strong base for your bright future.
Thus, deep study of colleges offering the courses of your interest should be the first step.
Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) affiliated to Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is one of the topnotch colleges focusing on academics and extracurricular. The institute offers three courses, Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA) and Bachelors of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication BA(JMC).
JIMS is an ideal destination if you are looking for a career in Business Development, Finance, Marketing, IT, PR and Journalism
- College Costs – While your focus should be on finding the college that impeccably fits you, the cost is an unavoidable and obvious factor. Choosing the right course that conveniently suits your pocket without putting unnecessary burden should be the agenda.
We at Jims believe that education should be imparted to all, and money should be no object in the way.
That’s why we have the best faculty for your courses and all the necessary facilities required to make you industry ready without burning a hole in your pocket. For more info visit our website https://www.jimsd.org/
- Placement Records – Students these days want industry exposure soon after and during the college and owing to this your right search of college is the one that provides you an opportunity to get this.
Jims has a full fledged placement and internship cell to get you the correct industry exposure and have tie ups with reputed brands like Wipro, Bajaj Alliance, RBS, Indigo, Times Internet, American Express and more.
Visit our website https://www.jimsd.org/ for more information on our recruiters.
Admission to various Courses at Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) is based on a Common Entrance Test (CET) a merit based National level test conducted by one of the most esteemed Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- To participate in CET one has to fill the application form before the due date.
- Application forms for CET is available on the GGSIPU website and the last date to apply for academic session 2020-21 is 17th April 2020.
- CET is expected to be held between 20th-30th May 2020 and the Admit card will be issued on 10th May 2020 but in the view of ongoing Coronavirus pandemic these dates care subject to changes.
Thus students are advised to check the GGSIPU website regularly. Students aspiring to get into JIMS need to secure ranks as per the cutoff list released every year by the university once the CET results are declared.
Cut off for JIMS is generally higher than its other counterparts owing to its glamorous reputation and world class education.
(Students can check the previous year cutoff anytime on GGSIPU website)
With hard and smart work and these advices already at your disposal, the vicious process of college hunting has come down to a simpler level, but yet to get into college and make a good deal out of it one needs to have fit and meticulous prep, so do away all the negativity and utilize this lockdown timing to study and evaluate yourself for the upcoming CET.
Remember there is always a room for improvement and you must not leave any space out.